APEX 2300 / 2310 SERIES
APEX 2300 SERIES FEATURESThe Apex 2300 Series features all the same fine construction properties found in other SMR models. An electro-hydraulic lift system and manual backrest differentiate this Apex model, making it an exceptional value.
- Foot-controlled electro-hydraulic lift system for reliability
- Manual recline backrest, spring assisted with dampening piston
- Leg, arm and footrests synchronized with backrest movement
- Swivel base with 360° rotation allows versatile positioning
- Heavy duty steel and cast iron skeleton provides an indestructible foundation
- 300+ pound lift capacity
- Seat design comfortably accommodates patients of all sizes
- Articulating armrests in upright position provide close-in patient accessibility
- Multiple-position, articulating headrest for patient comfort and physician accessibility
- Flip-up footrest for convenient patient access and comfort
- Optional Solarlite and restraint strap
- Multiple headrest styles available
- Back brake handle can be located on either or both sides
- Solarlite receptacle built into base
|Base Footprint||Overall Width||Overall Length||Rotation Diameter (fully extended)||Lift Height (Min)||Lift Height (Max)||Rotation|
|Backrest Movement||Tilt / Trendelenberg||Maximum Lift/Support||Electrical Requirements||Appox. Shipping Weight||Seat Size|
|90°||n/a||300+ lbs.||115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 5.6/2.8Amps||210 lbs.
|18" x 17"
46 x 43 cm